Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Saturday, April 9, 2011

funny things at our house

Lately Angela picks up the phone (real ones or one of her many play ones) pretends to dial, puts it up to her ear and says "Dada!" She loves talking on the phone and even if we lock our phones she somehow manages to find a way to unlock them and find things on them we didn't even know we had. She also loves to text...oops

Angela absolutely loves her new found ability to walk. She squeals so much as she takes three or four steps that she actually falls over from pure excitement!

Every time the Phillies game comes on Angela waves her hands till we do the same and say "Go Phillies!"

Angela just loves spitting (sorry Aunt Rachel) she thinks it is the funniest thing. She just spits and laughs spits and laughs....oh the simple joys in life.

One of my most common phrases happens to be "Oh brother" Angela now puts her hands on her head every time I say it or she will put her hands on her head asking me to say it.

At almost precisely 4:30 everyday Angela goes to the window knocks on it and calls for her Dad :)

Angela is now comprehending so much I can't believe it. I ask her to get me a tissue or show me piglet (her favorite stuffy) and she does it. Lately she has been feeding, hugging, kissing, or blowing the noses of all her stuffed animals.

I will try to post pictures of some of these moments soon!

No comments: