Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Saturday, August 28, 2010

what a day


So today is my grandma's 90th birthday! I called home and everyone is out to lunch celebrating the matriarch of our family. The phone gets passed around the table and I hear bits and pieces of what everyone is thinking of today. The waitress comes and I hear my aunt's order as we discuss life. I talk to my mom about the big family event that took place last night and hear about the craziness of it all. You don't ever just have a big family you live a big family. There is always someone who has a plan and someone else who is clueless to any sort of plan. There are the hilarious stories, the drama filled monologues, and of course the updates on daily life...especially on what new recipes are being shared. We have the guests from out of town who are quickly whirled into a tornado of see this person and don't miss this site, oh and you're only here for a short time what can I make you to eat....:) I know that my family is big, loud, sometimes a bit disorganized, and full of drama, but those are just more reasons that I love them and wish I was celebrating with them all today. I have a quiet day planned with everything in order, but I wish I had a little craziness on the horizon. I'll just have to look into that.
Happy Birthday Grandma!!! I love you!

No comments: