Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Prescott family adds one more!

So last Saturday night Angela and I went to the Pet store to buy a fish. Unfortunately this particular store had no fish for sale (I know I didn't know a pet store could opt to not do fish...anyway) So we were about to walk out when the store owner walked out of the back room. I did a double take and then smiled. It was my friend Ann Marie. I knew that her and her husband owned a store, but had no idea it was this particular one. So we started talking and I mentioned that we had wanted to buy a fish. Well, her face lit up and she said that one of her employees had just quit and decided to leave their fish at the store. He was becoming a store mascot...but one they were hoping to give away. He was a red Beta fish named Clifford ( it was meant to be :) So we agreed to bring him home with us. The blessing of it all was that not only did we get a fish, but the bowl, gravel, food, water treater, and fish vitamins...all for the very low price of free. Clifford has been with us almost a week, and I think he is enjoying his new home on the mantel. Angela loves having him here and so do we!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! :0)
And you can't beat free! Congrats on your addition!

The Goods said...

Nice!! Pics please!