Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey everyone! So this is my first posting, and its going to be short. Why you might ask? Well, for the simple reason that it took me four hours to try and figure out how to set this up and add the slideshow. I'm sure its not that hard, but for some reason computers just don't like me. Well, this was inspired by Lauren who is very upset about missing out on the daily joys and struggles of the Prescott household. So in response I decided to share with you some of the ups and downs of the daily life here in Canada. I hope you enjoy keeping in touch this way, and feel free to comment on any and all of the embarrassing, sad, joyful, and just random stories we will share.
Carla Jeanne

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Woo-hoo! Love it! Thanks for setting this up (for me)! I can't wait to get my daily "fix" of the Prescott's via the internet! ;)

Love ya!
-L