Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Snow in August??? Where am I?

So I went to bed last night a bit on the colder rather than hotter side.  I know that Canada is going to be a bit colder than Texas, but I was under the impression that the regulations for the month of August called for a little warmer weather.  As I shivered out of bed this morning I saw the forecast at 8 degrees.  Remembering that this was Celsius comforted me a little.  So the real temperature (or at least one my fellow Americans can relate to) was around 45.  So I'm being a bit dramatic for some of you I'm sure. I just thought I'd have at least a month and a half to find a good winter coat.  I was informed today by some of my new friends that I have closer to a two week time limit.  This being my first weekend of dance rehearsals I drag my cold little self to the studio and try to warm up my muscles before rehearsals begin.  It was then that I heard reports of snow just an hour north of Calgary, my new home.  I almost bought a ticket to Houston today.....I at least thought how I'd like to.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That's crazy talk!! Seriously? 45 degrees? I sure hope that Andy likes his bride in flannel!!