Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, February 16, 2009

Last night

So at one point last night I controlled North America, South America, and Africa. I owned three continents and that still wasn't enough...I wanted more! I tried to go into Europe, and made a decent stand, but Russia was a killer. I then attempted to fortify my boarders, and just when I was about to take my stand and surely leave all others in the dust a surprise attack came at me. It started in Northern Africa and ended in the North American continent. By the end of the whole ordeal, my soldiers were tired, angry, and discouraged. We tried to call for back up, but the men we had been promised were no longer available. We called on our alliances, but after the damage had been done there was little they could do. We had outlasted all the others, but Asia was coming for us fast. After moments of panic, and them moments of acceptance we drew our white flag. The battle ahead could have held moments of victory, but defeat was on the horizon. I bowed my head and in honor of my army's long fight vowed that they should end with some dignity. We saw the end we didn't need to see each territory one by one swept away by an intense duel. Just wait Mr. P next time it won't be so easy.......(don don da)

All in all my first attempt at Risk went quite well.

2 comments:

Mrs. DuPuis said...

Very nice! The question is... how long did this all take? I remember playing RISK as a kid and it always seemed to go on forever! Valiant effort, Carla... valiant effort.

The Prescott's said...

thanks...almost 3 hours