Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

So Andy tells me I need to get over it....and I am trying, but I am convinced that they are out to get me...Andy calls it my white whale...well its not a whale but they live in the ocean. I can't seem to cook fish correctly. Give me some flour and water and I can whip up a great bread dough, homemade pies... no problem, amazing lazangna ...easy but give me a simple white fish and I'm without a clue. I've been told it is so easy anyone can do it...well I"m proving that theory wrong. I have tried to broil, bake, saute...and even boil....a disaster almost every time. One night I served what looked like perfectly broiled Basa only to find the insides still quite raw. Tonight the fish was in the oven for over an hour (first on 350 while wrapped in aluminum foil....but when that didn't work I switched to broil and moved the pan up)....still not cooked after 60 minutes. The outside was crispy while the insides were still pinkish and soft...no flake...i saw no flaky fish tonight. I don't get it...my oven works perfectly for every other demand I give it....I think they are out to get me...and I tell you what...I'm so sick of getting it wrong that they might just win.....But if Andy asks I'm over it!

1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

:0 Don't worry. I think everyone has a food that doesnt' come out right for them. Mine is chicken. I can't cook the bird for the life of me!