Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, April 17, 2009

Catch Up




Ok so this was a while ago but I had to post our pictures. At the beginning of March, Andy and I were able to go back to Houston to visit some of our friends. We are so blessed to have such a strong community their and we were so excited to see everyone. The weekend was too quick, but we packed it full and got to see so many people. We love you all...and miss you. Here is the picture we took at Ben and Lauren's house....even Layla and Heidi wanted to be a part.








While we were in Houston, Andy, Gurley, and I got a full tour of the Fire Station Ben works at. Andy had quite a bit of fun! I think he looks great!!!







So we also took time to go and see the Houston Zoo. We went with friends from work and Ben and Lauren. We took Julia and Lily (our friends Jon and Meredith's daughters) on the merry-go-round. I'm not sure when the last time was that I had been on one, but I had forgotten just how fun they were. Julia also confessed that she is no longer afraid of Andy...:) like he could scare anyone...anyway, we had to take a picture with her and her sister lily just to remind us just how cute they are.

No comments: