Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, December 21, 2009

Be Bopper

So spelling aside my daughter seems to be what Andy lovingly refers to as a be-bopper. I'm not sure what we are in store for. Either this little girl has six legs and four arms or she is all over the place all the time. I was singing on worship team this past Sunday and found myself holding my stomach just so that all the poking and prodding wouldn't distract the congregation. She might be dancing, she might be practicing her baseball swing, but either way there is just not enough room in there for her to practice. I think she gets frustrated and then just starts punching in every direction. With that said who would like to volunteer for baby sitting this little one???? We are so excited and with Andy as a dad who could expect anything but a very active little girl...as Andy said she is a be-bopper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure she won't be getting all those active genes from her daddy's side of the family! :-)

Lauren said...

That's a great description, Carla! It sure sounds like it would feel WEIRD to have all of that going on in your belly. ;) But how awesome that she's active and healthy...and maybe a bit frustrated with her tight accommodations. hehe!