Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day to Day

I have signed on for two days now and log off because I just can't think of something to say. Since I go to bed tired every night, I must be doing something with my days. So here are just a few of the adventures of my everyday.

First of all in May we moved into a house...in my opinion a big house. We needed the space and were just blessed with what we found. Considering we had to move quickly we could have been really stuck, and God just provided. So this may sound ridiculous to some, but I was nervous about cleaning it. I got stressed out with my condo and now I have a four bedroom house. So for the first time in my life I made a cleaning schedule and have actually FOLLOWED it ....thats the impressive part. So everyday I clean for about 30 minutes and by the end of the week its done. This may not be monumental to some, but for me...its huge.

I finally finished decorating my bathroom. Trying to co-ordinate colors, spend as little as possible, by unique, and have style...not an easy task. After much window shopping I finally found matching pictures, towels, candels, vases, trash can, and soap dish.
ahhh done

The man cave is officially done. Although, this is Andy's room and his to decorate I still felt pressure to get it done. I wanted it to be presentable for guests to come see. We could use a few more baseball pictures for the walls ( I know hard to imagine that we need more) and thats it.

I've started taking dance classes two mornings a week. After much debate on how to get back into dance, where to go, when to find a class, who would babysit....blah blah blah I finally got my ducks in order and did it. I have to say I miss my little girl for those two hours, but I feel as if a part of me that fell asleep is awake again. It is so refreshing, exciting and inspiring!

Although sleeping comes naturally to me, I find that Angela is learning to sleep. We have had a few weeks of touch and go when it comes to nap time and sleeping through the night. Although I've always loved that she isn't an early riser, I am finding that if she does wake up earlier she actually gets two naps in and is a happier girl altogether...now only if I could get up....we're still working on this

So all in all, we are doing great...just taking one day at a time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you have been able to get back into dance - happy for you! It is a lot harder to work out and stick to a cleaning plan that it sounds like, isn't it? I wish I could get my bathroom decorated... stupid strange colored floor tiles complicating my life... Anyway, loved you post as always! *hugs*

TnT said...

I want your cleaning schedule...I let things build and build into one dauting day of scrubbing nastiness off the shower and toilets, etc. Seriously...I'd love to see it.