Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Music Class

So yesterday Angela and I had our very first mommy and me music class! I really wasn't sure what to expect, but it was fantastic! The teacher was very animated and surprisingly kept all eight kids attention for about an hour. We sang lots of songs, listened to stories, did a little craft, played with bubbles, and met some little friends. The age range is six months to one year, so Angela is one of the younger ones there. We dressed up and went on our best behavior. Half way through the class Angela put away her shy act and started singing along. She also made a few friends. I've never seen her talk to another baby, but the two of them were definitely conversing. It was adorable. Here are some pictures from our first day.




2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, my! TOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! She is adorable. :0)