Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Game 1

First off, I don't know what that "moment of silence" stuff was about.

Game one... it was a little intense.  Cole was awesome, 7 innings, 2 runs.  The hitting was not so great.  Chase was good, of course.  Werth had a great game.  Shane played well.  Jimmy Rollins was swinging at anything but strikes.  I don't know what Howard's deal is.  I'm waiting for him to come around, I'm sure he will, but man he's been hitting poorly.  

But the bullpen was awesome, and that was all we needed.  

Jim Caple (for ESPN) picked the Rays to sweep.  He said that the AL vs the NL in this Series is like the MLB vs AAA minors.  Well I'm finished with that guy and all of his articles.  

Game 2 is tomorrow.  Let's Go Phils!!

1 comment:

Mrs. DuPuis said...

So I am guessing I know how Carla spent her birthday??