Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

So I am sure that you are all anxiously awaiting a response from the Prescott's concerning Wednesday nights' game.  Andy is so excited that I told him he has to blog because I just can't capture that much enthusiasm.  So stay tuned :) 
  As for the other events of our week, we just came back from a great weekend spent with our friends in Houston.  It was so good to see all of you, and just to be back.  We miss being Texans.
This week I started my new job at Trinity Christian School as a paraprofessional for a kindergarten classroom.  I am now daily reminded just how cute five year-olds are.  I am also reminded how dramatic life can be at that age.  A loose tooth is almost as exciting as Christmas and memorizing your telephone number gives you a sticker on the bulletin board.  (I'm not exaggerating....a sticker!!)  This week I've been sent back in time to a day when nap time is scheduled in and snack time includes your favorite story read to you.  Where you meet your best friend going down the slide at recess and your day is ruined by spilling your milk.  I have to say that I'm enjoying it, and I'm excited to go back to kindergarten on Tuesday.

No comments: