Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

stalling

So yes, I need to clean the house, and technically this counts as stalling, BUT I haven't blogged all week...and you all need an update.

First of all I had a few questions about my toe. I happen to be a member of the most tragically klutzy people ever created. My career as a dancer is all a cover up. I was at rehearsal and just fell out of a lift. This sounds more prestigious than it was...I basically just stubbed my toe...but it hurt very bad. I think it is just a bad sprain considering how much better a week of rest made it feel, but it is still a bit swollen and tender. Anyway, enough of that

For those of you not in the loop, allow me to confirm that Philadelphia suffered a loss at the hands of the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. It was a sad, frustrating, slightly angry, but mostly disappointing day for the Prescott household.

But we bounced back ...not to worry

So I guess there isn't too much new to say. Andy and I were asked to help lead worship this past Sunday at our church. He was on guitar and I was on vocals. It was so exciting for us to be involved in this way. There is something so rewarding about using your gifting to glorify God. It also allowed us a way to connect a bit more. These past few months have been full of changes, but we have truly been blessed. God has provided everything we needed (and even wanted....they do host Superbowl parties here). Andy and I see it all as a confirmation of where God has led us and knowing that He has a purpose for our time in Calgary. We are excited to see what He has in store for us!

3 comments:

The Goods said...

I was wondering if you would blog about the sad loss! But, at least you can root for the Steelers in the big game!?!?

We miss you guys!

My Front Porch Looking In said...

Very sorry for the loss; my family has all been very excited for the Cardinals, though. It is pretty epic for them to make it to the superbowl. Hope your toe feels better soon. Miss you!

The McDonald's said...

That's awesome how God is using the two of you!! BTW-
How'd your cleaning go *wink* Miss ya!!!!