Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Autumn

The trees are changing colors, I"m craving hot cider, and baseball is suddenly getting very exciting. Yup its that time of year again....fall! I love this time of year. Everything seems to take on a new crispness (for lack of a clearer description) I actually begin to anticipate the change of seasons and get excited for what is ahead. We have much to look forward to in the next few months. Both Andy, and I will celebrate our 28th year on earth, we will be taking holidays with both families a bit early this year, my sister-in-law gets married in less than two weeks :), and the Phillies may just repeat their victory of last October. So much to look forward to. I plan to be better at capturing our adventures on film so that you can all share as well. Today we have celebrated the opening of football season by watching all three games (even though one of those is baseball). So I have abandoned my post by choosing to write ya'll ( see I've still got a bit of Houston in me ) so I better go back to my cheering section! Stay tuned for the adventures ahead!

Ps In anticipation for our exciting year ahead ( I measure years by school calendars...I know I know January is what the rest of the world goes by...but anyway) we have changed the look of our blog. I think it looks a bit more Canadian :)

2 comments:

SARA said...

mmm...Autumn is one of the best seasons of the year! I <3 Apple Cider and can't wait until it gets cool enough to have some of that AND hot cocoa :)

Unknown said...

Hey,
I think those of us sipping cider need a Carla profile picture!
No snow here, just rain, rain, rain