Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Family

So this past week Andy and I spent 15 hours on a plane. Did we fly to Europe you say? Nope just over to Philly for the week. The trip was a bit taxing, but you couldn't beat the price, so we just caught up on our reading and sleeping. Going home is always a bit bittersweet for us. We both are so close to our families that we find ourselves counting down the hours and being devastated when it is time to leave. If you've lived far from family you'll understand this. Not that our family doesn't miss us just as much, but I find myself treasuring each conversation and hour so much more knowing that I won't be a part of it next week. This past trip we went for 9 days with the main event being Michelle (Andy's sister) marring our new brother-in-law Dave. Weddings can be times of craziness, but also such memories. It was so much fun just to be together as a family and be able to see everyone all in one place. The wedding was in Ocean City, NJ which was so fun for me since I had never been there before. What a fun place! I told Andy that we're going to have to make a point of going back. As for the rest of the week it all went by much to fast. Being in my 23rd week of pregnancy, I was very excited to have a good week. I really didn't get sick very much!!! I am paying for that today, but hopefully my body will calm down after a day of napping and taking it easy. I plan to stay on the couch for the rest of the day and try to keep something down....this is a bit hard considering the tornado that seemed to hit our apartment over the last two days. Why is it that unpacking is so much harder than packing? It takes me two minutes to pack and at least a week to get things back in order when I get home. I'll try to find the camera soon and share the pictures from the week!

No comments: