Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy UnBirthday to Andy

Today started out as one of those days that just needed cheering up. Nothing major brought on the rain clouds, but we woke up with them there. So mid afternoon I decided that we needed something fun for dinner. Andy's birthday is coming on quick, but we will be celebrating this year in New Jersey with his family SOOOOOO I decided tonight was the perfect day to celebrate his 28th birthday just the two of us. It started with Andy's favorite dinner ( I tell him I'll make anything he wants and he still asks for BLT's every year...which is easy for me!!) and of course birthday cake (well I tried I can't in good conscience call it a cake....maybe a german chocolate crumble) and of course a present. To top the night off the Buffalo Bills decided to play a great game...just to make us smile! Wow! What a night! Well, we're off to eat that cake...crumble...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How fun! Great idea, Carla! Enjoy the crumble. ;)