Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, September 15, 2008

Birds vs Boys

Every experience you have is an opportunity to learn something new about yourself, your friends, life, or just the world.  I think being married is one of those experiences that takes this simple truth and magnifies it by 100 percent.  I'm constantly learning more about myself,  Andy, and in our special situation the Philadelphia sport teams.  I was under the impression that tonight was just another ordinary football game.  Little did I know.  Apparently the Eagles and the Cowboys are classic rivals.  I saw my husband transformed into what I guess is called a die hard fan.  To do my part I took dinner off the stove and ordered a pizza.  If we are going to celebrate this much over a Monday night game, we may as well do it right.  So pizza and beer....what a way to watch the birds on their way to conquer the boys.

No comments: