Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

I love reasons to celebrate and today I have a great reason to throw my hands up and party.  Three months ago I married my best friend and the best looking guy I've ever seen :)  He gives me reasons to wake up with a smile everyday.  For those of you who know Andy you'll know that every chance he gets he makes you laugh.  Well, I have the privilege of being his audience daily.   Being married for only three months I have already seen what a great listener he really is ( I guess I like to talk a bunch) and just how patient, genuine, and compassionate he can be.  I could go on for hours on just how great he is, but he might read this and start to blush.  So I'll just say from my heart that he is truly a gift from God to me.  So what a day to celebrate! Happy Birthday Andy!!!!

No comments: