Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

I never valued my automatic car like I should have.  It is amazing when something is gone how much you can miss it.  I drove my wonderful husband to work this morning. Interpretation being that I drove my new standard in rush hour traffic right to the heart of downtown Calgary.  Up until today I've been so proud of how well I've been doing with this new challenge.  Lets just say that I came home today a bit on the humbler side.  I still made it home, and although my mood was temporarily not pleasant that soon changed.  I am currently watching What Not to Wear and eating an avocado, so the day has improved.  I'll keep you all posted.

1 comment:

the Wonderspools said...

Hon, I'm so proud of you for driving a stick! Were you in the car when I was trying to teach Jac how to drive mine? I know someone else was there. We were driving to my parents' house with then-kitten Clifford. Let's see--sophomore year? That was quite the adventure.