Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, September 12, 2008

A new favorite

So those of you who know me well have been asked as least once to sit and watch an episode of Prison Break.  It started four years ago when unsuspectingly I happened upon an episode.  Since then I have converted many of my friends, family, and even some acquaintances to Prison Break mania.  Season four has just started, and I am still one of the shows favorite fans, but lately I have begun to expand my horizons.  I'm not sure how we started to watch this show ( and yes this one is 'we' Andy has proven to be a bit resistant to jumping on the Prison Break mania band wagon...but we'll get there..anyway, this new show is a favorite for both him and I)  but it has proven entertaining.  So drum role please....its House.  I know maybe not what you were thinking, but it keeps us guessing.  Andy who loves any sort of puzzle gets as excited as I do ( which is quite a feat) at guessing how they will cure their newest patient.  The only draw back to the show surfaced this week when I woke up with a sore throat.  I spent the morning contemplating how many different infections or types of bacteria could have somehow entered my system.  And I was quick not to overrule the sneaky or unsuspecting ways that these things sneak up on you.  You never know a leaky faucet,  a flea on a dog ...I might have walked by ...a dirty door handle, fumes from a car a couple of miles away.  These all carry germs and House always seems to find the most crucial detail in something ridiculous.   I ended up having a head cold, but many other diagnoses scared me first.  Andy thinks I'm crazy...and I'll admit I think I am a bit.  I didn't mean to get so bent out of shape over a head cold; I just wanted to be cautious.  Shows can affect you more than you know...I mean put me in prison...I'll get out.... 

1 comment:

Mrs. DuPuis said...

Glad you joined the ranks of us House fans. Welcome to the club :)