Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bowling!!!

So Monday night Andy and I set out to have another adventure.  This time we decided to go bowling at  nearby mall.  Every now and then we realize that 'we aren't in Kansas anymore.' We had been told that Canada did have ten pin bowling, but we were misinformed.  So I picked up what looked like a shot put and threw it as hard as I could down the lane toward five pins.  Even though there are only five pins every round the high score on this game is 450 a 150 increase from the ten pin game.  I'm not sure how this happened.  My favorite part about this new game is that I'm good at it.  For the most part I go bowling or go play any sport for that matter with Andy and I'm usually in for a little lesson in humility.  I was pleasantly surprised by my new found talent, I'm not so sure Andy was as pleased as me at discovering it :) 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE it! Carla can whoop Andy at a sport...LOVE it!

(not sure if "whoop" is exaggerated or not because I wasn't there--but I like to think that she whooped him)

The Prescott's said...

oh I whooped him! I was about 40 points up!

Mrs. DuPuis said...

Rock on Carla!