Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, September 22, 2008

An important year for rock and roll

The following rockers died at 27:  Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and Kurt Cobain.  In the coming year, I will have experienced more life than any of them.  And as my "favorite" sister-in-law pointed out, it's never too late to record an album.

My favorite hockey player ever, Ron Hextall, had his number 27 retired by the Philadelphia Flyers.  

Florida, the 27th state.

There are 27 constitutional amendments.

27 outs in a baseball game.

27 years old today.

I have left my "mid-20's" and am now in my "mid-to-late-20's".

2 comments:

michelle said...

Janis Joplin also died at 27; there are 27 books in the New testament; and Uranus has 27 moons. Interesting.

Lauren said...

27 is also a perfect cube...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_(number)